Your privacy is important to North American Assemblies, LLC. The following explains the information that we collect from visitors to our site.
If you visit our site to browse, search or download information, our site automatically captures:
- The name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet (for example: aol.com or comcast.net);
- The Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using;
- The name of the browser software you use and your type of operating system;
- The date and time of your visit;
- The Internet address (URL) of the website from which you came to our site.
We do not use this information to identify you personally. It is collected only to generate statistical reports on our total number of visitors, peak visit times, and names of referring sites. We use this information to better understand how our site is used and to make continual improvements.
At no time will North American Assemblies, LLC, sell, trade, rent or distribute personal information to any outside organization.